How to tie the knot of the tie differently as one of the fashion Accessories
Each style sends a different message and suits a different shirt collar and neck. There are different tie knots for all guys long, short, big or skinny. Yet most men use one tie knot throughout their lives as one the fashion Accessories.
But there are lot of knots of the tie that men can use alternatively to make themselves look more fashionable. Fashion Industry Buyers has large array of fashion accessories such as Hair Accessories, Belt Accessories, Ties & Accessories, Scarves & Shawls and so on.
Let’s learn to tie a simple knot:
- Wrap this fashion accessories around your collar with the seam facing inward and the thick end on your left, two or three inches lower than your desired finishing position. Now, bring the thick end across the front of the narrow end horizontally and then pass it back horizontally behind the thin end. After that pass the thick end again across the front of the knot from left to right.
Then pass the thick end again behind the knot horizontally from right to left. Pass the thick end again across the front of the knot from left to right. Slip a finger under this third horizontal loop.
Bring the tip of the thick end up beneath the loop around your collar and feeds it up behind the knot, down over the front of the knot and through that third horizontal loop. Next, pull the thick end through the horizontal loop and fit closely.
Finally, adjust the tie to show off as having one of the most wonders of fashion accessories by holding the knot in one hand and pulling gently on the narrow end with the other.
- But all the knots of the tie are not as simple or similar like that. The four in hand knot is one of the most accepted necktie knots for the beginners learning how to use one these fashion accessories to knot a tie. Not only is it easy to learn, but it’s also one of the oldest. The British horsemen used to tie scarves while gripping the reins of four horses in one hand. It is called four in hand knot.
The process of tying this knot is also very simple. Wrap the thick end around behind the thin end and cross horizontally from right to left. Bring the thick end straight across the border of the knot from right to left. Slip a finger under this horizontal band. Now tighten the knot by gripping it softly in one hand and pulling it on the thin end with the other. As one of the fashion accessories these knots, carry the traditional style.
- The Full Windosre Knot is another style of one of these fashion accessories. Drape the necktie around your collar with the wide end on the right hanging 4-6 inches lower than your waistband. Cross the wide end horizontally in front of the slim end, forming an X-shape just below your chin. Tuck the wide end up and beneath the loop around your neck, coming out point-upward behind the X. Use one finger to clutch the X in place.
Pull the wide end all the way down. Bring the wide end around behind the knot and pass it horizontally from right to left. Flip the broad end tip upward and tug it diagonally across the front of the knot. The fashion accessories Loop the wide end over the top of the loop around your collar and bring it back down. It should come out on the left of the thin end. Pull the wide end all the way down and smooth out any crease or slack in the knot.
- Bow tie knots Start with the bow tie draped around your neck with the seams facing down and the right side longer than the left. Place the right end over the left end, making an X-shape just under the chin. Loop the longer end behind the ‘X’ to create a simple knot similar to the first knot while tying shoelaces. Pull tight and leave the longer end resting on your shoulder. Put your index finger on the widest part of the curve on the shorter end, fold it to create a bow shape and it makes one of the popular fashion accessories.
Using your right hand, fold the long end back towards the chest, pinch the fold and make the double the tip over to make a wing. Tuck the folded tip of the longer end behind the folded tip of the shorter end and through the small loop you formed when you first passed it up at the back the knot.
- Kelvin knot is draped the necktie around your collar with the seam facing outward and the thick end on your left, hanging two to three inches lower than the desired finishing position. Cross the thick end under the thin end from left to right, creating an X-shape under your chin. Bring the thick end back across the front of the knot from right to left. Continue the wrapping it around the thin end and pass it back from left to right behind the knot. Next, bring the thick end horizontally across the front of the knot from right to left again. Slip a finger underneath the horizontal band this creates.
In addition, you may explore huge collection of other accessories such as: like Belts, Hat & Glove Sets, Scarf, Hats & Caps, Metal Belts, PU Belts etc.
As one of the fashion accessories, tie carries a mark of status symbol for the people around.